We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual with a proven track record in Customer Success Management. You will be responsible for leading and developing a team based both locally and remotely, manage key client relationships and ensure the effective delivery of our Customer Success strategy. You will be experienced in managing software products and services within a multi-channel environment, dealing with customers directly and via partners.
The ideal applicant will have led or played a pivotal role in the implementation of a Customer Success culture and managed a team in an organisation that delivers technical support and services to customers. This role provides an opportunity to install a Customer Success mind-set throughout the organisation. Your leadership and focus on delivery will be a driving force in our revenue retention, customer satisfaction and the overall success of the organisation.
This role is focused on ensuring that our clients get the best possible value from their software purchase; driving high customer satisfaction and renewal rates. You will be responsible for managing post-sales relationships, with the intention of ensuring that the service our customers receive exceeds their expectations.
Part of your role will be to ensure that the education of our customers remains at the highest levels throughout the life cycle of the license term. You will be managing E-learning content and their suppliers through a Learning Management System. You will also be managing an internal training team with a portfolio of written content delivered onsite and online.
The successful candidate will have a technical background which will allow them to engage with any technical issues experienced by customers, and work to resolve them either within your team, or employing skills from other teams within the organisation. Ideally you will have experience of managing a software support team, where your customers’ success was the key driver for the services that your team delivered.
- Grow the value of the Portfolio of clients quarter on quarter and drive outcomes such as effective onboarding, product adoption, advocacy, renewals, and up-sells
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting on key customer issues or projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Work on behalf of clients with product management, technology and the leadership team and personally intervene when necessary.
- Maximize the impact of cross functional resources (Specialised Services, Support, Implementation etc) and personally intervene when appropriate
- Analyze data on usage, surveys and all other forms of feedback to form a comprehensive view of clients. Report on health and propensity to renew.
- Promote the value of product upgrades to the customer and keep in contact with customers in the ‘dead zone’
- Ensure Salesforce is constantly updated to allow sales team track revenue figures and customer health indicators
- Provide timely account or issue summary status reporting to both customers and management.
- Create and maintain a rolling 4 quarter view of your department.
- Consult and collaborate with our Education Supplier then implement best learning practices.
- Guide and facilitate the rollout of our educational content and solutions to internal stakeholders and teams.
- You will update existing educational content to ensure it remains up to date with our learning and development objectives.
- Liaise closely with the support team to fix possible issues in a proactive manner, and the finance team to address possible issues
- Liaise closely with the sales & finance team to address possible debt or credit term issues
- Define, drive and implement best practices for Customer Success
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- Who has the ability to work well with numbers in order to accurately report and analyse KPIs based on data from across the business
- Who can partner with the wider business to provide seamless customer interaction, ensuring alignment and open communication.
- Who has previous Account Management experience, where you has revenue targets.
- Who has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Who can effectively deal with difficult and challenging customers in a pragmatic and respectful manner
- Who is highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Who will be driven and committed to customer excellence
- Who is flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Has the ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Who is a proven influencer and can renew a customer agreement
- Who shows a willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Who can demonstrate a willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by the company or demands generated by the customer
- Who will inspire our customers to want to learn
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have 3-5 years leading a Customer Success or Account Management function
- Consistently perform under high workload and time pressure and have a proven track record having successfully grown the size of portfolio of client through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Have a good understanding of the customer lifecycle within a SaaS organisation.
- Have previous experience of managing customer education capabilities within an organisation.
- The role is based at our UK Head Office in Reading, and will require occasional travel to visit customers within EMEA and to our US office.
NEED ANY MORE REASONS TO WANT TO WORK WITH US?
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software for corporations and government organisations to protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation and has been a recipient multiple times of awards for being “a great place to work”. The company has approximately 50 employees primarily based in the Reading, UK headquarters.
At FISCAL, you'll be joining a small team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies.