We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual with a proven track record in Customer Success. You’ll be responsible for managing key client relationships and ensuring the effective delivery of our Customer Success strategy.
This role is focused on ensuring that our clients get the best possible value from their software purchase; driving high customer satisfaction and renewal rates. You will be responsible for managing post-sales relationships, with the intention of ensuring that the service our customers receive exceeds their expectations.
Part of your role will be to ensure that the education of our customers stays at its best throughout the life cycle of the license term. You will be managing E-learning content and their suppliers through a Learning Management System. You will also be manging an internal training team with a portfolio of written collateral delivered onsite and online.
You should have a technical background which will allow you to engage with any technical issues experienced by customers, and work to resolve them either within your team, or employing skills from other teams within the organisation.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting on key customer issues or projects to internal and external stakeholders
- Work on behalf of clients with product management, technology and the leadership team and personally intervene when necessary.
- Maximize the impact of cross functional resources (Specialised Services, Support, Implementation etc) and personally intervene when appropriate
- Analyze data on usage, surveys and all other forms of feedback to form a comprehensive view of clients. Report on health and propensity to renew.
- Promote the value of product upgrades to the customer and keep in contact with customers in the ‘dead zone’
- Ensure Salesforce is constantly updated to track revenue figures and customer health indicators
- Provide timely account or issue summary status reporting to both customers and management.
- Liaise closely with the support team to fix possible issues in a proactive manner, and the finance team to address possible issues
- Liaise closely with the sales & finance team to address possible debt or credit term issues
- Define, drive and implement best practices for Customer Success
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- Who has the ability to work well with numbers in order to accurately report and analyse KPIs based on data from across the business
- Partner with the wider business to provide seamless customer interaction, ensuring alignment and open communication.
- Who has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Who will effectively deal with difficult and challenging customers in a pragmatic and respectful manner
- Who is highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Who is driven and committed to customer excellence
- Who is flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Have the ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Who has previous Account Management skills, where you have had revenue targets.
- A proven influencer
- Who can show a willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
- Who can demonstrate a willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by the company or demands generated by the customer
- Who Will inspire our customers to want to learn
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have 3+ years’ experience within a Customer Success function as a CSM or in a similar role
- Consistently perform under high workload and time pressure
- Have a good understanding of the customer lifecycle within a SaaS organisation.
- Have previous experience of managing customer education capabilities within an organisation.
- The role is based at our UK Head Office in Reading, and will require occasional travel to visit customers within EMEA and to our US office.
NEED ANY MORE REASONS TO WANT TO WORK WITH US?
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software for corporations and government organisations to protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation and has been a recipient multiple times of awards for being “a great place to work”. The company has approximately 50 employees primarily based in the Reading, UK headquarters.
At FISCAL, you'll be joining a small team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies.