This role provides day-to-day end-user support for SaaS client software solutions. A core mission is therefore to be obsessed with our customers and drive significant improvements in the operation of our customer-facing service delivery culture. The “head of role” will drive effective utilisation of delivery resources. You will raise the value of the services we offer and create an effective portfolio for the Sales Teams to sell.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will instil confidence with our customers and build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will collaborate closely and proactively with other areas of the business, especially our sales and commercial teams. You will be hands-on and develop a deep understanding of our business, our products and our customers to ensure your team is working on the correct priorities and that expectations are being managed effectively to drive a high standard of service. You will be responsible for creating and managing high quality services from education, support, project management and specialised services to increase the solution deal size during the commercial agreement stages. You will be managing the handover of new product and product upgrades from development into production in terms of quality control and acceptance. This will involve ensuring strong governance and gateway control and ensuring that software products and maintenance releases are fit for purpose before being adopted by our customers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Provide leadership and direction to developing, implementing and embedding throughout your teams, a customer oriented and service delivery ethos which is fundamental to our business strategy
- Drive improvements in behaviours, performance and quality of service delivery to customers and ensure they are effectively monitored.
- Assume a lead role in service delivery and engagement with key customers
- Develop processes, tools & data to ensure efficient, effective resolution of operational issues and service requests based on best practices (e.g. ISO20000, etc.) and drive continuous improvement
- Deliver solutions for service-related issues to meet operational needs and contractual obligations
- Proactively participate in the development lifecycle so that service transition (i.e. handing over new / changed products) is consistent and effective, and strong governance around go-live gateways is enforced
- Proactively influence product development in terms of quality and functional improvements
- A proven track record of managing multiple projects, resource utilisation, driving up value of the services in your portfolio as well as developing new elements to the existing portfolios.
- A strategic thinker and experienced with educational, specialised (professional) services, project management and support teams
ATTITUDE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Educated to degree level
- Lead from the front and inspire success
- Influence behaviours in a positive manner
- Collaborate effectively both internally and externally
- Motivate, coach and develop team members to drive positive outcomes
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently perform under high pressure
- IT & Service literate