The primary focus for this role is to evaluate the level and complexity of sales agreements, coordinate resources and ensure the successful implementation of products, services and software, for their customers worldwide. This role provides day-to-day end-user support for SaaS client software solutions
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-sales Project mapping.
- Create and manage project plans.
- Upon acceptance of the sales agreement, you will translate and manually input the data as part of the provisioning process;
- Establish the appropriate level of implementation required, (dependent upon the location, size and type of the customer’s business) and devise a suitable format for the overall planning and project management;
- Working with the customer and their internal finance department, AP department, fraud, procurement and/or IT division, you will oversee and facilitate all meetings for the software implementation;
- Collaborating with the customers internal IT department, you will effectively oversee the sign off and administering of the software / service;
- Provision and allocate time with the appropriate internal delivery teams and communicate this effectively to all involved in the process;
- Organise and ensure data is signed off with the customer and provide access to secure workspace for data preparation to commence;
- Provide some technical support and occasional testing on the existing product portfolio;
- You will work within the Customer Engagement Cycle, a customer success ethos and process developed by FISCAL. You will ensure that we “delight” our customers and ensure that the implementation phase of the product / services creates a high NPS score when measured.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in customer service / project management /scheduling / implementation / provisioning
- Reporting in Excel and Salesforce
- Confident with problem solving
- Business Acumen / Customer Service Skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task
- MS Office Experience, including Excel
ATTITUDE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Educated to Degree level
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Service role or Project Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Consistently perform under high workload and time pressure.
- IT literate