Overview - Head of IT & CISO
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Head of IT to lead our small team responsible for all the IT infrastructure and services that deliver our SaaS solutions to customers and support our daily business operations. You are likely to be a senior technical contributor within your existing environment with team-leading experience and looking for your first (or second) IT management role. Ideally within a SaaS vendor but other career routes will be considered.
While working at FISCAL, you will have the opportunity to maintain and enhance your skills by utilising the latest technologies and techniques. We will provide you with the opportunity to continue to broaden your skillset and knowledge. Our modern, supportive and collaborative working environment makes it possible for you to share knowledge and learn new skills, supporting your career and personal growth
What you’ll be doing…
• Managing, monitoring and improving the Azure cloud platforms supporting our SaaS solutions together with our corporate IT infrastructure including cloud services, on-premise servers, clients and networks
• Working with the CISO, safeguarding our data security certifications by ensuring the associated processes are maintained, complied with and fit for purpose
• Managing the internal Helpdesk for UK/US office-based employees and remote workers
• Taking responsibility for project managing new IT initiatives
• Supplier selection and management
• Responding to prospect/customer security questionnaires
• Maintaining the business continuity plan
• Leading the IT team, building their capabilities and coaching them for success
We are looking for someone with…
• Exposure to managing and/or working within an ISO 27001 certified environment
• Knowledge and practical experience of hosting own SaaS solutions on cloud platforms
• Knowledge and practical experience of provisioning 3rd party cloud applications such as Office365, Salesforce, GitHub and similar
• Great communication and team skills, who enjoys collaborating with talented co-workers and business stakeholders
• Strong and fast problem-solving skills and who thinks creatively
• A conscientious and dedicated attitude with a desire for continued learning
• Great people management skills and the ability to achieve results via influence
What gives you an edge…
• Demonstrable ability of relevant technical knowledge such that you can credibly continue to make a hands-on contribution
• An ability to float seamlessly between the bird’s eye view and the fine detail
• A level of pragmatic flexibility consistent with working in a small but fast-growing organisation while not losing sight of the strategic
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
Holiday buy & sell scheme
£500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perkbox
Employer pension contribution and life assurance
Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
Free on-site parking
Cycle to work scheme