We are looking for an experienced ambitious hands-on Marketing Director to work as a key member of the Executive Leadership Team, responsible and accountable for ensuring the Marketing Function is structured, resourced, aligned and optimised to successfully achieve pipeline targets and broader growth KPIs set out as part of the business strategy.
Small, British award-winning software leader that is disrupting the way procure-to-pay teams work across the world. It is set for significant growth across the EMEA and US and needs a dynamic hand on marketing leader to support this.
Establish and lead a long-term strategic brand development initiative to evolve the FISCAL brand and its value propositions to optimise market position, share of wallet and reputation to support the company’s ambitious growth plans.
Lead, optimise and evolve a multi-channel, multi-touch, full mix and integrated demand marketing campaign approach across UK and US markets that effectively aligns and meets the needs of In-Country direct sales leaders achieving MQL, SQL CVR and ambitious pipeline targets for new business.
Lead the marketing function to evolve in line with modern marketing strategies and trends in areas such an Inbound, Digital and Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Lead Nurturing, ABM to maximise marketing budgets, performance and ROI.
Establish strong working relationships with marketing & sales partners/agencies to ensure that the company’s products and services are effectively sold through successful sales enablement and marketing demand generation campaigns and programs.
1. Measure, evaluate, continuously assess and communicate marketing’s contribution to pipeline, renewals, revenue and overall performance/growth targets and KPIs.
2. Lead, coach, motivate and inspire the marketing team to accomplish more than they could anticipate. Foster a growth mindset and high-performing team culture that continually and proactively seeks to improve marketing and campaign effectiveness through optimisation, automation and innovation based on industry benchmarks, best practice, trends and a comprehensive suite of KPIs/Metrics
• Marketing Strategy & Campaign Management - Create compelling year-round focussed marketing campaigns across multiple channels generating demand and brand awareness of company solutions closely in partnership with client development.
• Lead Generation & Sales Enablement - Develop and execute specific lead generation programs designed to help UK, US & Channel sales management to hit key sales revenue targets.
• Data – Guardian for existing data and data enhancements.
• Executive Thought Leadership- Develop strategies and programs that will increase the visibility and influence of the company’s key positioning, messages and leadership team. This would include working to create executive platforms, messaging, story lines and content to drive impact across multiple internal and external channels: media/blogs/podcasts, speaking opportunities and networking events.
• Partner Support Marketing - Support strategies to increase co-selling and co-marketing success with the range of partners & alliances driving indirect revenue.
• Collateral Development – Work with product marketing & consultant/agency on collateral development including collaborating with others in the business in the creation of content.
• Web Presence – With agency oversee the continuous improvement of the design, functionality and content of the corporate website. Direct SEO campaigns.
• Events - Work with sales leaders to organise a number of external events and webinars, managing speakers, content, co-ordinating promotion, delivery, and tracking follow up and ROI.
• Social media - support blog, twitter, and LinkedIn programs.
• PR Management – work with a PR consultant to provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
• Testimonials – create videos and written content for case studies and testimonials.
• Minimum 10 years B2B Tech Sector global marketing leadership experience most recently in a start-up or high growth SAAS business
• Experience launching new SaaS solutions, developing sales - partner tools and marketing programs
• Track record developing a demand generation engine in the fortune 3000 and mid-market including sector-based campaigns
• Strong commercial perspective experienced at defining strategy and influencing key stakeholders across the business but also comfortable being hands-on with execution
• Experience of championing change and successfully driving change throughout an organisation
• Experience and comfortable working in a joined-up fashion with sales & customer success leadership teams within a performance driven environment
• Great communication skills, internally and externally at both board and operational levels
• Excellent leadership, management and team development skills
• Experience building a brand in the EU and US
• Degree-educated, preferably MBA and CIM diploma
• FinTech Sector experience specifically areas relating to AP, P2P, GRC
• Experience operating at Board Level
Need any more reasons to work with us?
• A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days, holiday buy and sell scheme
• £500 per annum Well being Allowance, including Perk box
• Employer pension contribution and life assurance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking & cycle to work scheme