Overview – Marketing Executive
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
Looking for a bright, energetic, marketing professional who enjoys engaging client prospects to execute high quality marketing activities and build relationships across the business. Proven experience of working well within sales and/or marketing teams.
This role is key to our continued sales success and reports to the Marketing Director. We offer a supportive, engaging environment where you will gain detailed knowledge of our solutions and customers, which will provide excellent opportunities to develop your career in marketing. We are committed to investing in our people and strive to be a best company to work for.
What you’ll be doing…
• Working within marketing campaigns to maximise their impact and number of leads generated
• Supporting lead generation marketing activities
• Managing events and conferences to optimise brand exposure
• Co-ordinating the webinar programme with support from the Marketing Director
• Share knowledge and account insights with sales & marketing teams
• Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with website and social media marketing activities
• Supporting high quality information standards in all aspects of client records in our CRM system
• Assisting the Marketing Director with reporting/analytics/budgeting activities
We are looking for someone with…
• 3+ years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role
• Ability to understand and convey technical information with clarity
• Some knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
• Good social networking knowledge with applications such as LinkedIn, Twitter
• English and Maths at GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) to intermediate standard
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment, take initiative to achieve results; meet short deadlines; and maintain a positive attitude
What gives you an edge…
• Personable and highly social
• Results driven
• Accurate, attention to detail, thorough and self-monitoring
• Strong work ethic and appreciation of the wider needs of the business
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
• A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Holiday buy & sell scheme
• £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
• Employer pension contribution and life assurance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to work scheme