FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of online forensic solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organisational spend. Incorporating unique technology to reduce risk in the supply chain, our solutions are used on a continuous, preventative basis to protect supplier spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement
We are seeking a Data Support Administrator to join our Marketing Team to help administer and enhance our Salesforce database system. The successful candidate must possess excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills with the ability to interface directly with internal stakeholders. This role is key to our continued business growth and success and reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
This role is Initially offered as a three-month contract with a view to becoming permanent. Part Time hours (fixable to suit the right candidate) but approximately 15-20 per week @ £10 per hour. Based in Reading with free on-site parking.
- Create and manage changes to the Salesforce/CRM system (review and update neglected Accounts and Contacts within the CRM)
- Use data sources to ensure the data is up to date including Google, LinkedIn and online resources
- Removing records that are no longer valid
- Adding records where required
- Ensure that the FISCAL Salesforce/CRM system holds high quality accurate and reliable data
- Maintain system, security and integrity at all times (ensure that non-automated opt-outs are flagged accurately and in a timely manner)
- Additional responsibilities and projects as assigned
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Some understanding of salesforce.com and ideally, understand the concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strong data management abilities
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Computer literate and proficient in Google, LinkedIn and standard office applications Excel and Outlook
FISCAL is a small and friendly company with big aspirations. With around 50, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have fun too! We aim to support all our staff to grow professionally through developing new skills, knowledge and experiences. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s Award for Innovation.
If you’re interested and would like to learn more we would be delighted to talk with you. Please apply by submitting your CV along with a brief cover letter stating why you are specifically drawn to this role. We look forward to hearing from you.