We are looking for an experienced senior Marketing Manager. This person will play a pivotal role in driving marketing and sales success across EMEA.
Energetic and intuitive marketing strategist with superb leadership and communication skills. Proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate results. Experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding, and product development. Adept in online and traditional marketing, and highly skilled in visual communications the Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the success of products, services & brand value in the marketplace.
Establish strong working relationships with sales and marketing partners/agencies to ensure that the company’s products and services are effectively sold through successful sales enablement and marketing demand generation campaigns and programs.
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the company.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales enablement tools
- Marketing Strategy & Campaign Management – Create compelling year-round focussed marketing campaigns across multiple channels generating demand and brand awareness of company solutions closely in partnership with client development.
- Executive Thought Leadership - Develop strategies and programs that will increase the visibility and influence of the company’s key positioning, messages and leadership team. This would include working to create executive platforms, messaging, storylines and content to drive impact across multiple internal and external channels: media/blogs/podcasts, speaking opportunities and networking events.
- Lead Generation & Sales Enablement – Develop and execute specific lead generation programs designed to help regional sales management hit key sales targets.
- Partner Support Marketing – Support strategies to increase co-selling and co-marketing success with the range of partners & alliances driving indirect revenue.
- Content Development - Management & development of product marketing collateral including collaborating with others in the business in the creation of content.
- Web Presence – Oversee the continuous improvement of the design, functionality and content of the corporate website. Direct SEO campaigns.
- Events – Work with team to organise a number of external events and webinars, managing speakers, content, co-ordinating promotion, delivery, and tracking follow up and ROI.
- Social media – support blog, twitter, and LinkedIn programs.
- PR Management – working with PR consultant, provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- 5+ years’ experience in multi-disciplined marketing role, ideally within a technology/software
- Experience in sales or account management advantageous
- Proven team management experience
- Confident communicator with the ability to inspire those around you
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Self-starter with experience working with remote teams
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing strategy and plans
- A great finisher, a team player, and passionate about all things marketing
- Degree in Business or Marketing or CIM diploma advantageous