This role is key to our continued business growth and success and reports to the Head of Marketing. We offer a supportive, engaging environment where you will gain detailed knowledge of our solutions and customers, which will provide excellent opportunities to develop your career in either sales or marketing. We are committed to investing in our people and strive to be a best company to work for.
This role is a consultative sales role which requires conversation skills, not hard sales!
FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of online forensic solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organisational spend. Incorporating unique technology to reduce risk in the supply chain, our solutions are used on a continuous, preventative basis to protect supplier spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement.
Main duties include:
- Call & qualify according to a pre-determined checklist and pass a targeted number of leads to the sales team each week
- Work within marketing campaigns to maximise their impact and number of leads generated
- Conduct research using a range of tools, telephone and email to identify the organisational structure, named contacts and decision makers of potential prospects
- Share knowledge and account insights with sales & marketing teams
- Create and prioritise strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Work with external third-party agent to help clean and update accounts
- Maintain high quality information in all aspects of client records in our CRM system
- Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a Business to Business (B2B) Telesales or Telemarketing role, either selling a product, service or an appointment.
- Proven experience working to KPI’s and targets.
- Ability to develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels.
- Experience of cold calling potential prospects.
- Excellent questioning technique and ability to deal with objections.
- Accomplished in internet, email and telephone research methods for lead generation.
- Good knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Good social networking knowledge with applications such as Linkedin, Twitter
- English and Maths at GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) to intermediate standard.
- Attitude & personal qualities:
- Personable and highly social
- Naturally inquisitive and interested in researching business and organisations
- Results driven
- Accurate, attention to detail, thorough and self-monitoring
- Strong work ethic and appreciation of the wider needs of the business
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Team Player with the ability to drive and motivate yourself and others.