FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We need a Customer Education & Support Agent who is versatile, a problem solver, a people person, and an up-and coming configuration genius. You’re the person that thrives on interacting with customers and co-workers to diagnose and resolve software issues. Your communication and interpersonal skills alongside your excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities will enable you to explain and educate our customers on how to use FISCAL’s cutting-edge software solutions.
What you’ll be doing…
• Solving product problems which usually involves re-educating the reporter
• Resolving installation and configuration issues.
• Using logic to solve IT issues, push forward and meet deadlines.
• Responding to customers via phone and email in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Enquiring about and striving to satisfy customers’ needs and desired outcomes.
We are looking for someone…
• With two years of first-point-of-contact tech support experience that understands every call is unique and important.
• A person that understands the basics of software installation and configuration in Windows environments.
• With some experience of server and network technology, you’ll be comfortable with the concepts of, if not the detail of: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, SQL Server, Active Directory.
• with a commitment to working across teams to solve the issues.
• Dedicated to delighting & educating customers.
• Who is highly analytical, highly intelligent, responsive, quick thinking, engaging, and with a sense of humour.
• Who lives to learn. You love technology and you pick up new software skills easily.
• Who is a puzzle solver, the calm voice of reason with endless patience to help customers.
• Who is familiar with Learning Management Systems and creating self-help content
• Who won't crack under pressure, prioritises effectively and thrives on deadlines.
• With excellent and confident written and spoken communication skills.
What gives you an edge…
• Be familiar with Remote Desktop Support tools – such as Team Viewer, WebEx or Juniper
• Have knowledge of CRM tools such as SalesForce.com
• Ideally have an undergraduate degree in a business or technical discipline.
• Have knowledge of Finance or Accounts Payable in large Corporates or Public Sector
• Be an advanced user of Microsoft Excel
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
• A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Holiday buy & sell scheme
• £500 per annum Well being Allowance, including Perk box
• Employer pension contribution and life assurance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to work scheme