We are living in a world where risks and fraud are increasing, having a direct impact on financial performance and the security of an organisation’s key assets – its working capital and reputation. Current solutions provide inadequate protection and results in an unacceptably high risk of working capital leakage, reputational damage and underperforming commercial and public sector organisations around the world.
We believe this should stop. That's why we developed a risk management platform that is developed to intelligently augment finance teams. A solution that protects organisations from current and future payment risks, fraud and compliance issues.
It’s about getting it done with purpose and owning what you do. We treat our people equally, fairly and give them the autonomy to be creative. We encourage learning and development and we embrace mistakes, as this is how we learn, improve and evolve.
Since we began, we have been a niche player in the market and our smallness has allowed us to behave like velociraptors in our space. We have grown at 33% year on year organically without investment funds.
However, our market is growing, and we need to increase our reach. So over the next few years we need to hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get our solutions in organsiations everywhere.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A creative, intelligent and hardworking Employer Brand / Talent Acquisition Manager to help us attract and recruit the best and brightest talent.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement a strategy for attracting the best and brightest talent in the UK & US.
- Own the process for creating, reviewing Job Descriptions, Job Adverts, Attraction Content for existing and new roles.
- Benchmark roles and salaries against competing organisations.
- Own the process for sharing employee attraction content.
- Manage and create content for our Corporate Website, LinkedIn, GlassDoor etc.
- Work alongside our HR advisor to ensure we follow fair recruitment practices.
- Manage relationships with external recruitment bodies: Universities, Career Fayres, Apprenticeship & Graduate organisations.
- Create a pipeline of talent by using recruitment tools available to businesses.
- Setup and conduct interviews alongside the HR Advisor and manage the selection process.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong copywriting skills: you can write social media posts and text for media - a piece of news, a column, an interview.
- Proven record of setting up, developing and managing social media accounts.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm for IT and high-technology solutions in finance.
- Great negotiation and communication skills: you know how to find the right people and reach out to them, able to prove your point, persuade and pursue your agenda.
- Logical thinking and analytical mindset: you always keep in mind your major goal, you can build the most effective process and cost-effective way to achieve it.
- 3 or more years relevant experience.
ATTITUDE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Excellent communication skills.
- Consistently perform under high workload and time pressure.
- Have a good understanding of the customer lifecycle within a SaaS organisation.