FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
The role sits within a 6-strong team responsible for UK Enterprise Sales reporting to the Director of Customer Development. Our software has a proven track record of significant ROI with very limited comparable competition and over 200 existing UK clients across multiple sectors including Corporate, NHS and Local Authorities. The sales team is supported by in-house Marketing, Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, Product Development, Strategic Alliances and Channel. Marketing support includes brochures, fact sheets, info graphics, testimonials, case studies, an annual user conference and customer reference programme.
What you’ll be doing…
• Identify, qualify and generate sales leads utilising various methods including Internet research, referrals, networking, emailing, cold calling, web presentations, meetings and conferences.
• Follow-up on leads generated by our in-house Marketing team from direct marketing, seminars, webinars, conferences/exhibitions.
• Work with Business Development (inside sales) to prepare targeted account lists and share information to enable lead generation and appointment setting.
• Use Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to track contacts, accounts and opportunities.
• Engage with and develop a portfolio of new client relationships whose annual turnover is in excess of £100m.
• Facilitate and attend qualified client meetings to generate new business as well as securing upsells and professional services engagements from existing accounts.
• Provide customers with consultative, strategic advice and solutions during pre-sales discussions. Utilise our software to analyse client data and prepare bespoke Proof of Concept presentations, business case summaries and sales proposals.
• Work collaboratively with Customer Success to preserve existing client relationships and secure renewal income.
• Submit detailed monthly reports and sales forecasts, actively participate in monthly sales meetings and share key insights.
We are looking for someone with…
• A solid and proven track record in delivering average new sales values of £55k+
• Demonstrated expertise in selling to corporate and public-sector clients.
• Experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles with organisations with a minimum turnover of £100m.
• Previously experience of selling cloud-based solutions or SAAS, as well as being competent in the use of SalesForce.com or similar CRM applications.
Personal Qualities and Requirements
• Proven track record of success in delivering new logos.
• Tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and pro-active with a strong work ethic.
• Gravitas and confidence in liaising with people at all levels of an organisation.
• Able to effectively articulate sales propositions both orally and using written communication.
• Strong demonstrable negotiation skills.
• Average UK deal size = c£55K
• Sales cycle = 6-9 months
• Annual new business target = c£500K
• 9 qualified new business meetings per month
• 3 new Proof of Concepts per month
• 9 new logo sales per annum
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
• A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Holiday buy & sell scheme
• £500 per annum Well being Allowance, including Perk box
• Employer pension contribution and life assurance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to work scheme