Continued successes within our Sales Division has resulted in the immediate requirement for a highly experienced Regional Development Manager to fortify our existing team in the South of England. Our average RDM earns approx. £90K OTE - IF - like some of our best Sales RDMs you’re hungry for success and an excellent deal closer, there is a potential to earn £110K OTE with our uncapped commission structure.
UK Customer Development
The role sits within a 6 strong team responsible for UK Enterprise Sales reporting to the Director of Customer Development. There are over 200 existing UK clients across multiple sectors (Corporate, NHS and Local Authorities) including many highly prominent organisations. The software has a proven track record of significant ROI with very limited comparable competition. The Customer Development team is supported by in-house Marketing, Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, Product Development, Strategic Alliances and Channel. Support includes brochures, fact sheets, infographics, testimonials, case studies, an annual user conference and customer reference programme.
Duties & Key Accountabilities
- Identify, qualify and generate sales leads utilising various methods including internet research, referrals, networking, emailing, cold calling, web presentations, meetings and trade shows.
- Follow-up on leads generated by our in-house Marketing team including direct marketing, seminars, webinars, conferences/exhibitions.
- Use SalesForce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to track contacts, accounts and opportunities.
- Provide customers with consultative strategic based advice and solutions during pre-sales discussions.
- Engage with and develop a portfolio of new and existing client relationships whose annual turnover is in excess of £100m.
- Utilising FISCAL’s own software, analyse client data and prepare bespoke “Risk Review” (Proof of Concept) reports, proposals and presentations.
- Facilitate and attend qualified client meetings for the purpose of generating new business, preserving existing relationships and securing renewal income.
- Actively participate during monthly sales meetings and work with the UK Customer Development team to enhance customer product solutions.
Targets, Deliverables & Salary Information
- Average UK deal size = c£45K+ with a sales cycle = 6-9 months
- Annual sales target = c£600K
- 10 qualified client meetings per month
- Close 10 new accounts per annum
- OTE c£90K with the potential to earn £110k+
- Car Allowance + Well Being Allowance + Mobile Phone
Crucial to the success of this role, you must have a solid and proven track record in delivering average sales values of £45k+ combined with expertise in selling in to both corporate and public sector clients. Importantly, you will have experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles with organisations with a minimum turnover of £100m. It would be advantageous if you have previously sold cloud based solutions or SaaS, as well as being competent in the use of SalesForce.com / other CRM applications.
You are tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and pro-active with a strong work ethic. You are credible in your industry and confident in liaising with people at all levels of the sales life cycle. The ability to articulate yourself both orally and using written documentation is pivotal to the success of this role.