Regional Sales Manager – SaaS new business sales – £120K OTE or more
Are you looking for a new role with significant potential?
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class purchase-to-pay risk management SaaS solutions that protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk in large organisations. It has a proven track record of delivering significant ROI and payback to its customers.
If you are ambitious and have a hunter mentality then join a first-class new business development team who are responsible for winning new clients and selling our SaaS cloud solution and services across multiple market sectors including Corporate, NHS and Local Authorities.
The team is supported by a comprehensive marketing team & programme, a business development team who set meetings and generate leads, pre-sales support, great sales tools and training for a leading risk management platform.
What you’ll be doing…
- Engage, develop and win large new clients
- Facilitate and attend qualified client meetings to generate new business as well as securing upsells and professional services engagements
- Provide customers with consultative, strategic advice and solutions
- Utilise our software to analyse client data and prepare bespoke Proof of Concept presentations, business case summaries and sales proposals.
- Identify, qualify and generate sales leads utilising various methods including internet research, referrals, networking, emailing, cold calling, web presentations, meetings and conferences.
- Follow-up on leads generated by our in-house Marketing from direct marketing, seminars, webinars, conferences/exhibitions.
- Work with Business Development team to prepare targeted account lists and share information to enable lead generation and appointment setting.
- Use Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to track contacts, accounts and generate new opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success to preserve existing client relationships and secure renewal income.
- Submit monthly reports and sales forecasts, actively participate in monthly sales meetings and share key insights.
We are looking for someone with...
- A 7-year proven track record in delivering new sales deals.
- Demonstrated expertise in selling to corporate and public-sector clients.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles within large organisations.
- Previously experience of selling technology cloud-based solutions or SaaS.
- Competent in the use of SalesForce.com or similar CRM applications.
What gives you an edge…
- Experience in selling financial software would be ideal.
- Tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and pro-active with a strong work ethic.
- Gravitas and confidence in liaising with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Strong influencer, communicator and relationship builder.
- Experience of accountancy/financial practices.
Need any more reasons to work with us?
Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL is based in the UK has over 60 staff, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- Good base salary exceptional OTE
- Open-ended commission/bonus structure
- Car and phone allowance
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking