This role will assist the Director of Sales by providing hands on sales operations support to ensure the effective performance of the UK Enterprise Sales Team. Being situated at the heart of a sales focused organisation, this role will provide excellent opportunities for career progression in the technology sector.
FISCAL Technologies is an award winning leading provider of forensic cloud solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organisational spend. Since 2003, it has safeguarded hundreds of millions of payments and is now relied on by over 250 leading organisations.
The role will form a vital link between the Director of Sales and the UK Sales Team which is currently comprised of 9 staff members. Support the Director of Sales in all aspects of sales team operations & admin including planning, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, monitoring expenses, reviews, performance management and sales process optimisation.
- Produce regular and timely sales reports including consolidated reports for Sales Meetings and Board Meetings
- Create and maintain high quality sales reporting within company CRM system (SalesForce.com)
- Engage with the Enterprise sales team to communicate information and receive feedback
- Assist the sales team in the preparation and submission of tenders and proposals
- Annual budget preparation and monitoring performance including expenses against budget and sales pipeline forecasting
- Regular monitoring of key targets e.g. renewals & upgrades
- Support the Sales team in delivering sales activity operationally
- General sales team administration including expenses and commission claims
- Support Marketing campaigns to help improve the efficiency of the sales function
- Generate and circulate reports from SalesForce.com CRM system in support of the sales function
- Assist with sales staff management including quarterly and annual reviews, training and development
- Schedule sales meetings, produce agendas, record minutes and follow up actions
- Maintenance and Customer Listings and Customer Reference Programme
Essential skills & experience:
- 3+ year's experience in a Sales, Account management, Marketing development, Sales operations, and Sales Support role
- Excellent written English with good telephone skills
- Good analytical skills with Excel
- English and Maths at GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)