Fiscal Technologies are looking to hire a dynamic Sales Operations Manager to assist the Director of Sales by providing hands on managerial support to the Sales Operations team. This support will ensure the effective performance of the UK Sales Team. Being situated at the heart of a sales focused organisation, this role will provide excellent opportunities for career progression in the Technology Sales sector.
Fiscal Technologies is an award winning leading provider of forensic cloud based solutions that empowers finance teams across the globe to protect organisational spend. Since 2003, Fiscal Technologies has safeguarded hundreds of millions of payments and is now relied on by over 250 leading organisations.
This role forms a vital link between the Director of Sales and the UK Sales Team. The successful candidate will support the Director of Sales in all aspects of Sales Team operations and administration including planning, reporting, forecasting, budgeting, monitoring expenses, reviews, performance management and sales process optimisation.
- Manage the production of regular and timely sales reports including consolidated reports for Sales Meetings and Board Meetings.
- Create and manage high quality sales reporting within company CRM system (SalesForce.com)
- Engage with the Sales Team to communicate information and receive feedback
- Assist the Sales Team in the preparation and submission of tenders and proposals
- Annual budget preparation and performance monitoring, including expenses against budget and sales pipeline forecasting
- Regular monitoring of key targets e.g. renewals and upgrades
- Support the Sales Team in the delivery of operational sales activity
- General Sales Team administration including expenses and commission claims
- Support Marketing campaigns to help improve the efficiency of the sales function
- Generate and circulate reports from SalesForce.com CRM system in support of the sales function
- Assist with sales staff management including quarterly and annual reviews, training and development
- Schedule sales meetings, produce agendas, record minutes and follow up actions
- Maintenance and Customer Listings and Customer Reference Programme
Essential skills & experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a Sales, Account Management, Marketing Development, Sales Operations, or Sales Support role
- Excellent written English
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Good analytical skills and competence with Excel
- English and Maths at GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)