Strategic Account Director - Enterprise Financial Software
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
What you’ll be doing…
As Strategic Account Director, responsible for winning large new business enterprise accounts and management of continued new business growth. Aggressively cultivate top-line revenues through generation of scalable, repeatable, structured client relationships and embrace the operational challenges of leading large customers through rollout expansion phases.
• Drive a dynamic new business development strategy and develop strategic account planning initiatives to penetrate the market and achieve sales goals in 50-100 large enterprise accounts.
• Prepare and execute tactical sales plans for current and new opportunities with all products. Drive execution of the sales processes and work with other sales leaders to develop partner programs that can be leveraged across the channel.
• Use data analysis to highlight client risk, issues and performance
• Network and influence “C” level decision makers to maximise business opportunities
• Continually influence indirect reports such as business development and marketing to help achieve sales success and meet the overall goals
• Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, driving to exceed quotas, while developing and managing accounts. Implement and leverage current tools for sales development
• Interact closely and work collaboratively with internal peers to bring key market insight to the table
• Take responsibility for large strategic accounts in the UK.
We are looking for someone with…
First and foremost an agile account director, with a successful and progressively responsible track record of developing and managing large complex deals within the technology or professional services sector.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in business development in large enterprise accounts Responsibility for delivering at least £1 Million in annual revenue with demonstrated year-over-year growth trends
• Seen as a trusted advisor and peer for C-Suite
• Inspirational and passionate leader with the ability to draw on personal experience to influence other teams in large prospect accounts to support the sales process/cycle to help close complex enterprise sales
• Successful sales and quota attainment track record based on technology solutions with a sales cycle of 6 to 9 months and deal values £50k-£400K to large organisations.
• Expertise setting pricing and programs with strong negotiating skills within these business environments
• Is seen as a thought leader and creates strategic stakeholders and advocates
• Creates a collaborative solution with the client
• Process orientation with strong experience drafting and communicating prospect business cases that effectively drive new business
• Superior management skills and the ability to motivate, develop, and inspire an internal team to help support bringing enterprise deals
• A compelling leadership style that includes exceptional people management skills, program management, business and technology expertise with a style that inspires confidence
• Evidence of success in a high growth sales environment
• Working with distributed teams where employees can be virtual, remote and global
• Very good practical understanding and application of solution selling methodologies
• Proficient use of PC hardware and software
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong prospecting skills and experience
• Within commuting distance of Fiscal’s Head Office in Reading UK
Success will be measured by what you accomplish and how you accomplish:
• Achieve monthly/quarterly contract signing targets.
• Accurate forecasting
• Increased funnel and pipeline generation consistently at over three times pipeline target
• Regular reporting of customer account base, sales results, successes and risk factors to Director of Customer Development.
• Prompt creative problem resolution.
• Adherence of processes and procedures.
• A custodian of company values.
• The ability to juggle both short term opportunities plus developing the longer term strategic, complex accounts
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
• A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Holiday buy & sell scheme
• £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
• Employer pension contribution and life assurance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to work scheme