FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We build best-in-class SaaS software to protect organisational spend at over 250 clients across the globe using Microsoft Azure to provide our SaaS application and are a Microsoft Gold Partner.
You will support the management and delivery of the Azure SaaS application working as part of a small support team. The role will deliver a full spectrum of IT and Infrastructure services to our UK and US based businesses for our internal team of 50 staff.
We are highly Agile, using Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery and want to build on this further.
What you’ll be doing…
• Support and day-to-day management of external hosting infrastructure for provision of our SaaS application on the Microsoft Azure platform
• Building out and maintaining mechanisms to monitor cloud hosted environments
• Daily support of a full spectrum internal IT support function for our business teams. Support covers hardware, software, networks, applications and web-based services including responding to internal staff support requests and meeting SLA
• Procure, build, maintain and support PCs, Laptops, and Servers to support the activities of the business and including asset management, moves, additions and changes
• Escalation of business critical or service impacting issues to Head of IT
• Work to ISO 27001 information security standards and GDPR
• Out-of-hours support one week a month during evenings and weekends
We are looking for someone with…
• At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in broad based IT and Infrastructure support role, ideally in a small-medium sized organisation.
• Significant practical experience with Windows Server, Workstations and Hyper-V
• Hands-on experience with Virtualisation Technologies
• Dedication to the highest security standards, ideally ISO 27001
• Good written and verbal skills (English)
• Experience using and deploying Cloud Services
• A passion for automation and scripting with a good working knowledge of PowerShell
• Understanding of networking including, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and Firewalls
• An Ability to share skills and experience with the team
• A minimum of A level education (or equivalent), ideally a Graduate in a Computing, Scientific or Mathematical discipline
What gives you an edge…
Someone who will have a hands-on role within the larger Engineering team, you will take responsibility for the integrity, availability and security of our internal and external IT systems, including: hardware, networks, telephony, applications and web-services. You will be familiar with the demands of an SME and have a passion for technology while maintaining a disciplined approach to task prioritisation and completion.
Our IT and Infrastructure includes: Azure, Workstations (Windows 8.1 & 10), Servers, physical and virtual (Server 2012 R2 and above), IP Networking and a variety of business applications including: MS AD Domain, Office 365, Azure AD and IaaS/PaaS.
• Understanding of Infrastructure as Code
• Experience of working within Agile and DevOps environments
• Configuration management
• Knowledge of financial services, ERP systems or data analytics
• Microsoft IIS 7 up
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL
• Microsoft Office 365
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
• A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
• 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Holiday buy & sell scheme
• £500 per annum Well being Allowance, including Perk box
• Employer pension contribution and life assurance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking
• Cycle to work scheme