FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
Unique opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to augment a passionate and talented development team working with the latest technologies utilising Agile methods.
While working at FISCAL, you will have the opportunity to maintain and enhance your skills by utilising the latest technologies and techniques. We will provide you with the opportunity to continue to broaden your skillset by exposing you to our entire technology stack. Our modern, supportive and collaborative working environment makes it possible for you to share knowledge and learn new skills, supporting your career and personal growth.
What you’ll be doing…
- Developing new features to enhance our new SaaS product using an up-to-date Microsoft technology stack (i.e. writing code, creating automated tests, performing reviews, resolving defects & releasing updates)
- Delivering high-quality software updates to our customers every two weeks
- Actively contributing in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, end of sprint showcases and retrospectives
- Supporting your colleagues and working to achieve common team goals
- Building software based on the Agile principles and practices including Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
We are looking for someone with…
- Demonstrable experience of working with the majority of the following technologies: .Net, C#, SQL, React or TypeScript
- Knowledge and practical experience of designing and developing cloud applications preferably on the Azure platform
- Great communication and team skills, who enjoys collaborating with talented engineers
- Knowledge of developing and expanding unit tests and/or automated test frameworks
- A conscientious and dedicated attitude, who is keen to learn new skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, who thinks creatively
What gives you an edge…
- A passion for software development and delivering high quality robust code
- Experience of working in a dynamic Agile software development team
- Deployment & configuration pipeline experience with exposure to Terraform, YAML, Docker and Containers
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perkbox
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
Job Type: Full-time