Software author providing world class financial software for corporations and government organisations across the UK & Europe. Solid 5-year track record of growth and ambitious plans for future development. As a result of on-going commitment to their staff they’ve been voted best SME, and a Great Place to Wor
We are seeking a high energy, confident business developer to support our Business Development Manager and UK Enterprise sales team in their inside sales/lead generation activities. Based out of our head office in Reading your primary focus is to source new opportunities, fully qualify and progress sales leads and enable efficient engagement with prospects to boost our sales pipeline.
We’re currently embarking on an exciting phase of growth, If you are able to establish trust and credibility and are excited about being an impetus to drive change then we want you to be part of our talented team.
What you’ll be doing…
- Utilise tools including LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify and track organisations and contacts and source potential prospects
- Undertake account profiling to identify prospects with the right profile/characteristics to suit FISCAL’s proposition
- Work with Regional Development Managers to create, maintain and develop target account lists for new business campaigns
- Fully qualify all in-bound leads from marketing according to a pre-determined checklist
- Work closely with marketing to Marketing Qualified Leads to Sales Qualified Leads
- Track and report on the progress of MQL’s to SQL’s to opportunities
- Provide support around events to research delegates, prepare profiles, obtain contact details and support pre and post event engagement
- Maintain high quality information in all aspects of client records in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Generate reports from the CRM system to support the needs of the Business Development & Customer Development Teams
We are looking for someone with…
- Experience of working in a B2B inside sales, sales support or lead generation role
- Accomplished in internet, social media and telephone research methods for lead generation.
- Good knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Good social networking knowledge with applications such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- English and Maths at GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) to intermediate standard.
What gives you an edge…
- Naturally inquisitive and interested in researching business and organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable and highly social
- Accurate, attention to detail, thorough and self-monitoring
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme