FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We're looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer with a passion for engaging with our prospects to help them understand our unique SAAS solution. We are looking for someone who is excited by cutting edge technology, constant interaction with prospects and wants to work in a fast paced, high growth company in the data arena.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be supporting the front-line sales teams as the goto person for anything to do with how the product works, technical & data requirements, data extraction process and proof of concept support. As you will be working directly with customers, you must be a strong communicator with a positive attitude. You will often have to think quickly and adjust on your feet.
What you’ll be doing…
- Lead technical discussions with the prospect Finance/IT systems staff to talk through their technical needs/requirements
- Liaise and manage multiple prospects to help with data extraction from their ERP system
- Analyse prospects data using FISCAL’s forensics tools
- Prepare supporting evidence for proof of concepts
- Own the risk review process after the initial sales meeting
- Pursue contract agreements through working with prospects to extract data as a priority
- Take lead on RFP/RFI/RFQ’s
- Talk through security requirements of solutions
- Working closely with the sales team throughout the sales cycle to assist with the closing business.
- Work with product team to enhance or create new or better capabilities in the company’s products and service.
- Train new & existing sales and business development teams on FISCAL solutions and services
- Provide technical information and training to new and existing sales team members.
- Actively participate in internal and external calls.
We are looking for someone to support…
- Part of the discovery process (knowledge of the customers enterprise and operations)
- Pulling data (extracting financial data from customers ERP/accounting systems)
- Work with the technical staff to understand their limitations or challenges
- Part of the closing presentation, demonstrating the technical restrictions and how NXG will solve their pain.
What gives you an edge...
- Proactive worker, dynamic, thriving in a competitive environment, target focussed with a strong desire to help win new clients.
- Experience of extracting data from a wide range of ERP’s (SAP, Oracle, Sage, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics etc).
- Experience with data extraction tools such as Business Objects, Crystal Reports
- Experience with audit tools such as ACL or IDEA
- Experience is presenting and demoing technical products
- Advanced user of MS Excel spreadsheet
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- A flexible working policy, FTE 37.5 hours
- 20 days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Holiday buy & sell scheme
- £500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance, including Perk box
- Employer pension contribution and life assurance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme