FISCAL Technologies Sponsors the Shared Services Forum UK Annual Conference 2018
September 21, 2018 by Anita Matthews
FISCAL Technologies will sponsor and exhibit at the Shared Services Forum 2018 on 8th and 9th of October at the Hilton Manchester Deansgate, Manchester, UK.
The two-day conference will bring together expert speakers, best practice sharing, as well as high quality networking opportunities, all designed to support attendees in achieving business excellence in Shared Services.
FISCAL Technologies’ risk management platform is designed to operate in large, shared service centres, providing continual, proactive protection from payment fraud and erroneous payments, as well as protecting against reputational damage and suboptimal financial performance.
Come and visit us in the exhibition area!
FISCAL Technologies will be offering delegates a free Forensic Finance Risk Review to highlight high-risk payments and suppliers that have bypassed existing controls AND identify immediate tangible cost savings.
FISCAL’s Forensic Finance Risk Review includes:
- A detailed 30-page independent forensic analysis of organisational spend
- Evidence of immediate tangible cost savings from overpayments
- A report on your highest-risk payments and suppliers
- Red ﬂags for areas of vulnerability and non-compliance
- A dashboard of KPIs and actionable insights
- Notifications on incorrect master data
- Priorities for process improvements
Register for the event https://www.sharedservicesforumuk.com/