FISCAL Technologies to Exhibit at HFMA UK Annual Conference 2018
November 20, 2018 by Anita Matthews
The three-day annual conference is a crucial event for NHS Finance leaders. This year the conference is themed as “Brighter Together”. It aims to provide topical, relevant learning sessions combined with expert speakers and best practice sharing from policy makers, politicians, clinicians and technical experts, all designed to promote the highest standards in financial management and governance in healthcare.
The FISCAL Technologies team will be on hand to demonstrate how FISCAL’s forensic finance solution is designed to support NHS teams and departments and provide continual, proactive protection from payment fraud and erroneous payments.
Come and visit us in the exhibition area!
FISCAL Technologies works with over 50 NHS Trusts saving millions of pounds and hours of manual checks. Ask our team about a free Forensic Finance Risk Review to highlight high-risk payments and suppliers that have bypassed existing controls AND identify immediate tangible cost savings.
FISCAL’s Forensic Finance Risk Review includes:
- A detailed 30-page independent forensic analysis of organisational spend
- Evidence of immediate tangible cost savings from overpayments
- A report on your highest-risk payments and suppliers
- Red ﬂags for areas of vulnerability and non-compliance
- A dashboard of KPIs and actionable insights
- Notifications on incorrect master data
- Priorities for process improvements
Get your free Forensic Finance Risk Review>>