Transforming Financial Operations in Education
As a finance professional in the education sector you are likely facing a shrinking budget, as many university and public school districts are being asked to increase their focus on cost saving.
Many of the risks finance departments face emanate from the following areas;
- The need to become more commerical and financially self-sufficient
- New sources of finance
- Large joint ventures and construction projects
- The need to generate new revenue streams due to the dip in student numbers
- International expansion and more overseas suppliers
- Adopting new technologies to be more cost efficient
- The drive to leaner operations
Discover how senior finance executives can equip their teams with the strategies and tools they need to reduce exposure to risk, increase internal controls and improve efficiency.
To learn more, download the brochure.