Transforming Financial Operations - A New Approach
Leading finance teams are adopting 5 best practices to change their approach to fraud and error prevention from reactive to proactive. Doing so allows them to introduce effective, long-term risk management while reducing costs and being seen as value creators.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then now is the time to consider a new approach to protecting your operating efficiency, working capital, and reputation.
- Are you concerned about rising procurement fraud?
- Is your ERP system causing manual effort and ongoing errors?
- Are you prepared for the increase in risk while upgrading ERP, Accounting or Procurement systems?
- Is your master supplier file out of date or inaccurate?
- Do you need more controls in your P-Card programme?
- Do you struggle to get actionable insight for process improvement?
Download our e-book to discover the 5 best practices for effective risk management.