P-card programmes have become increasingly popular and widely implemented in recent years as they offer proven cost and efficiency benefits for an organisation. With the rise in use, however, comes increased financial risk.
Establishing forensic controls within a p-card programme is vital to protect it from fraud, misuse, or abuse and enables the organisation to expand the programme and reap its full benefits.
FISCAL’s monthly P-card Forensic Service offers an easy, cost-effective way to protect your p-card spend from fraud and errors. The service is based on FISCAL’s core software technology and has been designed with complex proprietary algorithms to specifically interrogate p-card transactions.
A dedicated FISCAL forensic consultant works with an organisation to pinpoint areas of concern, refine criteria and reconcile p-card transactions with the AP ledger.
- Reduces financial loss by ensuring incorrect payments are spotted early
- Strengthens compliance by detecting misuse
- Saves time by automated reviews
- Reduces risk of abuse and fraud by providing constant checking
- Gives confidence to expand the programme
- Supports Internal Audit policies