We are looking for a bright, energetic, determined sales or marketing professional who loves to engage prospects and able to work closely with regional outside sales.
FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of online forensic solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organizational spend. Incorporating unique technology to reduce risk in the supply chain, FISCAL solutions are used on a continuous, preventative basis to protect supplier spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement.
About The Position
As an Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective new clients, identifying new sales opportunities, scheduling appointments for the company’s Regional Sales Managers and Directors, in order to build the pipeline for revenue generation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization, providing a highly supportive training environment and a lucrative career path in technology sales for the right candidate.
- Source new high quality sales opportunities through outbound emails and calls
- Calling marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Research and build “cold accounts” by adding contacts, organization charts, sending emails and cold calling
- Working in coordination with the Regional Sales Directors to target high value prospects
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Extensive technology and CRM usage, documentation and data-mining
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- High energy self-starter who can learn quickly and engage clients
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven
- 2-3 years sales, business development, marketing experience preferred
- Ambition to grow and build a career in technology sales
- Experience with “Predictable Revenue” a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree