FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright individual with a proven track record in Customer Success management. You’ll be responsible for managing key client relationships and ensuring the effective delivery of our Customer Success Engagement process which will result in the customer renewing of licences. You will have some experience in managing software products and services within a multi-channel environment, dealing with customers direct and via partners.
The ideal applicant will have a Customer Success mind-set and culture. Your influence and focus on delivery will be a driving force in our customer satisfaction and net promoter score.
This role is focused on ensuring that our clients get the best possible value from their software purchase; driving high customer satisfaction and renewal rates. You will be build post-sales relationships with the intention of ensuring that the service our customers receive, exceeds their expectations.
Part of your role will be to ensure that the education of our customers stays at its best throughout the life cycle of the license term. You should have a technical background which will allow you to engage with any technical issues experienced by customers, and work to resolve them either within your team, or employing skills from other teams within the organisation.
What you’ll be doing…
• Responsible for the license renewal of the customer but will recruit the help of the sales team to ensure you drive upgrades and new sales opportunities.
• Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success.
• Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting on key customer issues or projects to internal and external stakeholders as required
• Work on behalf of clients with product management, technology and the leadership team and personally intervene when necessary.
• Maximize the impact of cross functional resources (Specialised Services, Support, Implementation etc) and personally intervene when appropriate
• Analyze data on usage, surveys and all other forms of feedback to form a comprehensive view of clients. Report on health and propensity to renew.
• Promote the value of product upgrades to the customer and keep in contact with customers in the ‘dead zone’
• Ensure Salesforce is constantly updated to allow sales team track revenue figures and customer health indicators
• You will provide feedback and suggest improvements / innovation to existing educational content to ensure it remains up to date.
• You will liaise closely with the support team to fix possible issues in a proactive manner, and the finance team to address possible issues
• You will collaborate with the sales & finance team to address possible debt or credit term issues and commercial threats due to Customer Engagement and operational issues.
• You will continue to drive and implement best practices for Customer Success
We are looking for someone…
• Who can partner with the wider business to provide seamless customer interaction, ensuring alignment and open communication.
• Who has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Who can effectively deal with difficult and challenging customers in a pragmatic and respectful manner
• Who is highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Who will be driven and committed to customer excellence
• Who is flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
• Has the ability to work autonomously and proactively
• Who is a proven influencer
• Who shows a willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones
• Who can demonstrate a willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by the company or demands generated by the customer
• Who will inspire our customers to want to learn
What gives you an edge…
• Have a proven record of closing a renewal agreement / customer account management with a target
• Have experience within a Customer Success function
• Consistently perform in a changing environment
• Have a good understanding of the customer life cycle within a SaaS organisation.
• Have previous experience of customer education capabilities within an organisation.
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
• FTE 40 Hours
• 15 days Annual Leave
• Healthcare Plan Contribution
• $500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance
• Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
• An inclusive employee recognition scheme with monthly gift voucher prizes
• Free on-site parking