You’ll be responsible for managing key client relationships and ensuring the effective delivery of our Customer Success Engagement process which will result in the customer renewing of licences.
This role is focused on ensuring that our clients get the best possible value from their software purchase; driving high customer satisfaction and renewal rates. You will be build post-sales relationships with the intention of ensuring that the service our customers receive, exceeds their expectations.
Part of your role will be to ensure that the education of our customers stays at its best throughout the life cycle of the license term. You should have a technical background which will allow you to engage with any technical issues experienced by customers, and work to resolve them either within your team, or employing skills from other teams within the organization.
- Be responsible for the license renewal of the customer but will recruit the help of the sales team to ensure you drive upgrades and new sales opportunities.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success.
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting on key customer issues or projects to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Work on behalf of clients with product management, technology and the leadership team and personally intervene when necessary.
- Maximize the impact of cross functional resources (Specialized Services, Support, Implementation etc) and personally intervene when appropriate.
- Analyze data on usage, surveys and all other forms of feedback to form a comprehensive view of clients. Report on health and propensity to renew.
- Promote the value of product upgrades to the customer and keep in contact with customers in the ‘dead zone’.
- Ensure Salesforce is constantly updated to allow sales team track revenue figures and customer health indicators.
- You will provide feedback and suggest improvements / innovation to existing educational content to ensure it remains up to date.
- You will liaise closely with the support team to fix possible issues in a proactive manner, and the finance team to address possible issues.
- You will collaborate with the sales & finance team to address possible debt or credit term issues and commercial threats due to Customer Engagement and operational issues.
- You will continue to drive and implement best practices for Customer Success.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE ROLE
- Partner with the wider business to provide seamless customer interaction, ensuring alignment and open communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively deal with difficult and challenging customers in a pragmatic and respectful manner.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Be driven and committed to customer excellence.
- Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- A proven influencer.
- A willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones.
- Demonstrate a willingness to work from time to time over extended hours in order to achieve goals set by the company or demands generated by the customer.
- Inspire our customers to want to learn.