We are looking for a dynamic Finance Manager, who wants to progress their career within a fast-growing small financial software company. The Finance Manager will ideally need to be a fully qualified CPA seeking progression an having gained staff management experience. The role is hands on, challenging and reports directly to the Head of Finance and will suit someone with excellent verbal and written skills.
Form the heart of US financial operations and will oversee and tightly manage the financial control, reporting and cash flow. The accounting system is cloud based. Core duties include:
- Managing day to day purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledger.
- Monthly reporting on P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow.
- Forecast cash flow positions, and related borrowing needs.
- Payment of sales invoices and oversee credit control.
- Administration of payroll and salaries.
- Maintain budget & variance analysis.
- Review, negotiate and improve legal sales & supplier contracts.
- Manage accruals system and revenue recognition.
- Compile key Saas business metrics and report on them to management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL...
- Be very keen to deliver results and quality financial activities.
- Be proactive with lots of initiative and a hands-on approach.
- Be positive, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
Work generally requires three years of experience in an accounting setting to become familiar with the accepted accounting practices involved in maintaining financial records, and reconciling accounting information.
- Become world leader in what we do.
- Grow our staff, customers and communities.
- Have fun along the way!
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter stating why you have been specifically drawn to this position. Thank you.