Excellent opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to join FISCAL Technologies Inc as it continues to execute on its high growth plan with award winning SaaS enterprise solution for Protecting Organisational Spend.
Opportunity for a dynamic Finance Manager, who wants to progress their career, running the accounting function for the fast-growing US sales office of a financial software company. The Finance Manager will ideally be a CPA seeking progression although this is not essential. The role is hands on, reporting directly to the Finance Director based out of the UK head office and requires someone who is confident to run the accounting function autonomously. It will suit an individual experienced in a start-up environment with excellent verbal and written skills. Working hours to be 15 hours per week, office based in Morrisville, NC.
Perform the US financial operations, overseeing and tightly managing the financial books and records, the cash flow and reporting US results to the UK head office. The accounting system is cloud based, Xero. Core duties will include:
• Managing day to day purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash book and nominal ledger
• Prepare accruals, prepayments and revenue recognition and other month end close processes
• Monthly reporting on P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow
• Forecast rolling 12 week cash flow and related borrowing needs
• Debt collection and oversee credit control
• Administration of payroll and taxes
• Maintain budget & variance analysis
• Review and improve sales & supplier contracts
• Manage local and federal tax compliance with help of local tax accountants
• Compile key Saas business metrics and report to management
The Ideal Candidate Will Be:
• Technically strong, self-motivated with good organisational skills
• Proactive with lots of initiative and a hands-on approach
• Positive, enthusiastic and have a good sense of humour
• Able to communicate at all levels
• Seeking a part time role
Work generally requires good experience as a book-keeper across all aspects of the trial balance in a small business including month end reconciliation of accounting information. Familiarity with the accepted accounting practices involved in maintaining financial records for a technology business e.g. revenue recognition would be advantageous
Need any more reasons to work with us?
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL Technologies provides an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference. We work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in.
1. Become world leader in what we do.
2. Grow our staff, customers and communities.
3. Have fun along the way!
Flexible working hours
Private medical/dental insurance