Government Account Executive – SaaS new business sales – $120k OTE or more
Are you looking for a new role with significant potential?
If you are ambitious and have a hunter mentality then join a first-class new business development team who are responsible for winning new clients and selling our SaaS cloud solution and services across multiple market sectors including Corporate and Government Agencies.
Join FISCAL as its scales to expand market share in a Billion+ Market. We already started our journey by protecting $7 trillion in spend and over 1 billion transactions on a global basis — an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make significant income and grow your career.
About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Sales team at FISCAL, you are responsible for Prospecting to Government entities in a specified geographic location; $250M- $1B in revenue. In a fast-evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and quest to make a lot of money. Exceed sales goals through prospecting and qualifying opportunities, Work with RVP to create, maintain and develop target account lists for new business campaigns. Outstanding work ethic, high EQ/ IQ, demonstrated integrity, and a team player attitude are critical to your success in this role.
Experience: Selling SaaS software solutions/ “middleware” solutions to Sage, Microsoft Dynamic, NetSuite, Epicor, or other Tier Two ERP systems.
We are looking for someone with…
- Minimum of 2 years previous state and local government direct sales experience
- Experience selling “middleware” SaaS solution to Sage, Microsoft Dynamic, NetSuite, Epicor, or other Tier Two ERP systems
- Self-starter to pro-actively prospect the government marketplace to expand our client base
- Possesses confidence and skills to generate leads from cold calling, email and phone
- Manages territory effectively and develop new relationships by generating 10 prospects and 5 leads a month
- Strong selling, critical thinking (outside the box), customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Experience with and compliant use of CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Need any more reasons to work with us?
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL Technologies provides an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference. We work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work, and we are proud to hold a Queen’s Award for innovation