We are looking for a hands on experienced marketing executive to join part-time our growing team in Raleigh to support our leading B2B software.
FISCAL Technologies is the leading provider of forensic solutions that empower purchase-to-pay teams across the globe to protect organizational spend. Incorporating unique technology to reduce risk in the supply chain, FISCAL solutions are used on a continuous, preventative basis to protect supplier spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement.
About the Position
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in a wide breadth of marketing activities. The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing marketing strategies for FISCAL Technologies Inc, while collaborating with other stakeholders and global Marketing Manager to maintain a cohesive brand and message in the market. Some key initiatives include email marketing, content development and distribution, networking with industry executives, CRM reporting and optimization, online and in person event coordination, search engine marketing and optimization and referral programs. The role will also serve as the primary liaison between the marketing and sales departments, communicating and coordinating campaign schedules, ROI messaging and expectations with marketing supported initiatives. Success for this role will be measured by both activity metrics as well as revenue generated in the supported market.
- Work with sales to define necessary activities to drive required business objectives.
- Execute campaigns focused on lead generation and pipeline acceleration.
- Distribute thought leadership content to support branding and lead generation goals within marketing.
- Segment the market to deliver the right message to the right audience for increased conversion rates.
- Work closely with corporate marketing to enable our sales team sell effectively with compelling pitch decks, sales collateral and competitive information.
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
- Help drive tradeshow and conference program as well as coordinating logistics.
- Keep the marketing database cleansed and up to date through various means.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, ideally in the technology or B2B industries.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively represent the company to external parties and to facilitate communication across teams at FISCAL Technologies.
- Experience in marketing automation and content management systems are preferred
- Experience in SalesForceCRM and GotoWebinar/Webex and Icontact preferred
- Demonstrated experience producing marketing materials, including product collateral, newsletters, emails, sales scripts, etc.
- An understanding of “Predictable Revenue” is desirable
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven and enthusiastic.