At FISCAL Technologies, we have a clear mission to help protect every Accounts Payable team in the US with the best forensics software in the world.
Because of continued sales growth, we are looking to hire a Regional Vice President-Solutions to join our expanding sales team in the US. The RVP will focus on driving new business through our P2P financial forensics software suite. The role will be based in our Raleigh, North Carolina office and will cover a geographic US based territory. The US Sales Team is supported by a UK Marketing, Technical Support, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Product Development Team.
- Uncapped commission potential that matches your sales success.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Ability to work with smart, driven, passionate individuals who care about your success.
Duties and Key Accountabilities
- Facilitate and attend qualified prospect meetings to generate new business.
- Identify, qualify and generate sales leads utilizing various methods including internet research, referrals, networking, emailing, cold calling, web presentations, meetings and trade shows.
- Follow-up on leads generated by our in-house Marketing team from direct marketing, seminars, webinars, conferences/exhibitions.
- Use SalesForce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to track contacts, accounts and opportunities.
- Provide prospects with consultative, strategic advice and solutions during pre-sales discussions.
- Utilize our in-house software, analyse client data and prepare “Risk Review” (Proof of Concept) reports, proposals and presentations.
- Actively participate in monthly sales meetings and work with the UK Customer Development team to enhance customer product solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of proven track record of new business development in sales. SaaS experience preferable.
- Demonstrated expertise in selling to both corporate and public-sector clients; $50k+ deals.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; competent with Salesforce and Microsoft365.
- Tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Credible and confident in engaging with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to connect with prospects over the phone, on video, and in person.