Overview - Regional Vice President - Southeast
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges and protected $6.5 trillion in spend and over a billion transactions on a global basis.
The role sits within a strong sales team responsible for US Enterprise Sales reporting to the Vice President of Business Development. With our continued sales growth we are looking to hire a Regional Vice President-Solutions to join our expanding sales team in the US. The RVP will focus on driving new business through our P2P financial forensics’ software suite. The role will be based in our Raleigh, North Carolina office and will cover a geographic US based territory.
What you’ll be doing…
- Identify, qualify and generate sales leads utilizing various methods including internet research, referrals, networking, emailing, cold calling, web presentations, meetings and trade shows, marketing leads and
- Follow-up on leads generated by our in-house Marketing team from direct marketing, seminars, webinars, conferences/exhibitions.
- Use Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to track contacts, accounts and opportunities.
- Provide prospects with consultative, strategic advice and solutions during pre-sales discussions.
- Analyse client data and prepare “Risk Review” (Proof of Concept) reports, proposals and presentations.
We are looking for someone with…
- At least 5 years proven track record of new business development in sales.
- SaaS experience preferable.
- Demonstrated expertise in selling to both corporate and public-sector clients; $75k+ deals.
- Experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; competent with Salesforce and Microsoft365.
- A hunter, tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Credible and confident in engaging with people at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to connect with prospects over the phone, on video, and in person
What gives you an edge…
- Proven track record of success in delivering new logos.
- Tenacious, self-motivated, results driven and pro-active with a strong work ethic.
- Gravitas and confidence in liaising with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Able to effectively articulate sales propositions both orally and using written communication.
- Strong demonstrable negotiation skills
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL ha, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- FTE 40 Hours
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Healthcare Plan Contribution
- $500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition program with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking