Regional Enterprise RVP – SaaS new business sales – $200k OTE or more
Are you looking for a new role with significant potential?
If you are ambitious and have a hunter mentality then join a first-class new business development team who are responsible for winning new clients and selling our SaaS cloud solution and services across multiple market sectors including Corporate and Government Agencies.
Join FISCAL as its scales to expand market share in a Billion+ Market. We already started our journey by protecting $7 trillion in spend and over 1 billion transactions on a global basis — an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make significant income and grow your career.
About the Role
As part of the Enterprise Sales team at FISCAL, you are responsible for a full life-cycle sale within a territory. In a fast-evolving space, we require all of our team members to show a thirst for continuous learning and quest to make a lot of money. Develop and execute sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities. Outstanding work ethic, high EQ/ IQ, demonstrated integrity, and a team player attitude are critical to your success in this role.
Experience: Selling SaaS software solutions/ “middleware” solutions to Sage, Microsoft Dynamic, NetSuite, Epicor, or other Tier Two ERP systems.
We are looking for someone with…
- Minimum of 5 years of sales and/or sales leadership experience for companies that successfully sell cloud-based solutions to B2B in the Financial vertical
- Experience selling “middleware” SaaS solution to Sage, Microsoft Dynamic, NetSuite, Epicor, or other Tier Two ERP systems
- Top 25% - a proven track record of exceeding personal and team sales quotas
- Solution sales, exposure to The Challenger Sale strategy/methodology, or similar, and consulting experience preferred
- Aggressive, hard-working, persuasive, persistent, self-motivated, and productive
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with and compliant use of CRM tools like SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office
Need any more reasons to work with us?
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL Technologies provides an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference. We work hard but have a good time too.
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work, and we are proud to hold a Queen’s Award for innovation.