FISCAL Technologies is expanding its operations in the Raleigh NC Area. There is an immediate position for a Sales Director / VP Sales with a proven track record of building software sales teams in the Mid-Enterprise Market focused on finance/operations.
Since 2003, FISCAL is a global leader in forensic software solutions. Its purpose is to deliver world-class Account Payable forensics audit software provides that immediate payback to an organization.
FISCAL was voted one of the "Best Workplaces" in the UK 2015, 2016 and 3rd Place by the Thames Business Magazine https://www.fiscaltec.com/uk/about/careers-and-culture/
What FISCAL can offer you
- Competitive salary package for achieving results
- Generous vacation/ Car allowance
- Supportive benefits package and wellness program
- Comprehensive 2-week training program – an excellent introduction to our company, customers and culture
- Growth, and career advancement opportunities
- A CULTURE where your opinion matters and a where you can make a difference
- The VP of Sales will be based in our Raleigh, North Carolina, HQ, but be an integral member of the worldwide team and will report into the EVP.
- Drive an exceptional sales & marketing strategy and develop strategic account planning initiatives to penetrate the market and achieve new sales goals
- Player-coach first year as the team ramps builds ramps
- Prepare and execute tactical sales plans for current and new opportunities with all products.
- Maintain robust reporting accountability against numbers, driving to exceed quotas, while developing and managing motivating incentive tools. Implement and leverage current tools for sales and operational training to enhance the team’s efficiency and success
- Interact closely and work collaboratively with internal peers to bring key market insight to the table.
- Sales forecasting accountability for the US. Manage the budget within the plan, work closely with marketing and adjust in line with sales performance.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience leading sales managers and individual contributors; developing teams and business to new levels. Responsibility for delivering at least $5+ Million in annual revenue with demonstrated year-over-year growth trends
- Successful sales and quota attainment track record, based on technology solutions with a sales cycle of 6 to 9 months and “big ticket” deal values ($250k +) to large organizations
- Expertise setting pricing and programs with strong negotiating skills within these business environments
- Understand what it is like to work and grow sales in a small to medium size Saas technology company. Understand Saas KPIs such as ACV, ARR, and LTV.
- Demonstrate strong experience drafting and communicating sales plans that effectively drive business and motivate sales teams, coupled with expertise effectively leading and developing sales operations functions
- Have a hands-on high-energy style, one that looks to become personally involved in all elements of managing his/her functional responsibility, and someone who seeks to develop complementary senior managers with similar capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Evidence of sales success in a high growth sales environment
- Working with distributed teams where employees can be virtual, remote and global
- Track record of building a software sales teams and exceeding quota in the Mid-Enterprise Market focused on finance/operations.
- 5 Years experience as a Sales Director or Vice President