We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales and Marketing organization. This role is primarily responsible for lead development and qualification efforts that will drive new customer acquisition.
Candidates must possess the ability and confidence to engage prospects, evoke interest in Fiscal’s solutions, qualify and disqualify prospects, think quickly on their feet, and speak intelligently with a variety of prospective buyers
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the lead qualification and prospecting process for defined Digital
Fiscal campaigns – cold calling
- Qualify prospects from both inbound and event-based leads
- Maintain and nurture relationships with prospective accounts
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the prospects business needs and use cases and communicating the Fiscal Technologies value proposition to prospects
- Pass qualified leads to Sales Team members
- Assist in securing introduction meetings to the sales organization
- Consistently achieve and exceed individual meeting metrics monthly
- Utilize Salesforce.com, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and our Marketing Automation System to consistently enter, update and leverage prospect information; improve the overall quality of leads by supplementing lead and account data using online research and tools.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO:
- Improve overall lead rates to 20 leads per monthly
- Have a daily Call rate of 50+
- Increase the volume of introductory meetings with the sales team to 10 meetings monthly
ATTITUDE AND PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- A University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent). Concentration in a Sales/Marketing/Business discipline is preferred
- A positive attitude and strong personal integrity
- Self-motivation with an innate desire to achieve stated goals/targets
- Disciplined and well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills /
- Team oriented
- Personal computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Prior lead development experience is required 2-5 YEARS.
NEED ANY MORE REASONS TO WANT TO WORK WITH US?
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software for corporations and government organisations to protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation and has been a recipient multiple times of awards for being “a great place to work”.
At FISCAL, you will be joining a Culture where your opinions matter and where you can make a difference.