FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
We are looking for an extremely driven and energetic SDR to join the team.
A self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow up. You will be the backbone of sales activity, responsible for lead development and qualification that will drive new customer acquisition.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage the lead qualification and prospecting process for defined Digital
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Qualify prospects from both inbound and event-based leads
- Research accounts and identify key players
- Maintain and nurture relationships with prospective accounts
- Manage the account profiling process, which includes understanding the prospects business needs and use cases and communicating the Fiscal Technologies value proposition to prospects
- Arranging sales opportunities and passing qualified leads to the sales team
- Assist in securing introduction meetings to the sales organization
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenues objectives are met
- Utilize Salesforce.com, our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and our Marketing Automation System to consistently enter, update and leverage prospect information.
We are looking for someone with...
- A positive attitude and strong personal integrity
- Self-motivation with an innate desire to achieve stated goals/targets
- Disciplined and well organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills /
- Team oriented
- Personal computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Prior lead development experience is required - 2 years minimum
- A University degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent). Concentration in a Sales/Marketing/Business discipline is preferred
What gives you an edge…
- Improve overall lead rates to 20 leads per monthly
- Have a daily Call rate of 50+
- Increase the volume of introductory meetings with the sales team to 10 meetings monthly
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.
- FTE 40 Hours
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Healthcare Plan Contribution
- $500 per annum Wellbeing Allowance
- Free hot/cold drinks, fruit and snacks
- An inclusive employee recognition program with monthly gift voucher prizes
- Free on-site parking