Overview – Looking for a bright, energetic, Field Marketing Specialist with a “can-do” attitude and exceptional attention to detail, to execute programs with our field sales and sales development team to drive demand and accelerate opportunities
FISCAL Technologies provides world-class accounts payable forensics software, our fast-growing SaaS cloud solutions protect spend, cut costs and reduce risk. Join FISCAL and you’ll work with a talented team of people who turn ideas into innovative software solutions that solve complex enterprise-scale challenges, and ultimately help to protect over £1.3 trillion of spend around the world.
This role is offered on a 6-month contract basis with a view to become permanent. We offer a supportive, engaging environment where you will gain detailed knowledge of our solutions and customers, which will provide excellent opportunities to develop your career in marketing and deliver great campaigns.
What you’ll be doing…
• Create and deliver marketing campaigns across multiple mediums in to maximise their impact and number of leads generated in line with the marketing strategy and calendar
• Identify and deliver support lead generation marketing activities
• Manage events and conferences to optimise brand exposure
• Co-ordinate the webinar programme in line with the Marketing Strategy and Calendar
• Share knowledge and account insights with sales & marketing teams
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager with website and social media marketing activities
• Support high quality information standards in all aspects of client records in our CRM system
• Assist the Marketing Director with reporting/analytics/budgeting activities
We are looking for someone with…
• 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role
• An ability to understand and convey technical information with clarity
• Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
• Good social networking knowledge with applications such as LinkedIn, Twitter
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) to intermediate standard
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment, take initiative to achieve results; meet short deadlines; and maintain a positive attitude
What gives you an edge…
• Personable and highly social
• Results driven
• Accurate, attention to detail, thorough and self-monitoring
• Strong work ethic and appreciation of the wider needs of the business
• Proven experience of working well within sales and/or marketing teams.
Need any more reasons to work with us?
It’s an exciting time to join FISCAL Technologies as we are expanding which will give you an opportunity to stand out and grow with us.
Established in 2003 and operating in the ‘Fintech’ space, FISCAL has approximately 50 employees, it is an environment where you will have an opportunity to make a big difference, we work hard but have a good time too!
We give back by supporting our chosen charity of the year and hold lots of fun events for employees to take part in. The company has been an award recipient multiple times for being a great place to work and we’re proud to hold a Queen’s award for innovation.