FISCAL Technologies to exhibit at 30th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference
May 03, 2019 by Anita Matthews
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. Together with more than 85,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
The 30th Annual Global Fraud Conference is taking place June 23-28 at the Austin Convention Center, Texas.
Register to attend ACFE Global Fraud Conference>>
Visit the FISCAL Technologies stand and discover how FISCAL helps organizations detect and prevent fraud in the purchase-to-pay cycle.
The FISCAL Technologies team will be available to show delegates how NXG Forensics, the next generation purchase-to-pay risk management platform, protects the payment cycle against fraud and erroneous payments.
The key benefits of NXG Forensics are:
- Protects organizational spend
- Reduces risk and fraud
- Drives P2P process efficiency
- Supports internal control and compliance
Ask our team about a free Forensic Finance Risk Review to highlight high-risk payments and suppliers that have bypassed existing controls AND identify immediate tangible cost savings.
FISCAL’s Forensic Finance Risk Review includes:
- A detailed 30-page independent forensic analysis of organisational spend
- Evidence of immediate tangible cost savings from overpayments
- A report on your highest-risk payments and suppliers
- Red ﬂags for areas of vulnerability and non-compliance
- A dashboard of KPIs and actionable insights
- Notifications on incorrect master data
- Priorities for process improvements
Get your free Forensic Finance Risk Review>>