FISCAL Technologies to exhibit at GFOA Annual Conference
March 05, 2019 by Anita Matthews
The 113th GFOA (Government Finance Officers Association) conference has come to be known as the “must-attend” event of the year for public finance professionals. The event will be held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, May 19-22 and will feature opportunities for sharing ideas, sharpening skills, discovering new tools and technologies, and networking with finance peers from across North America and around the world.
Drop by to see us on stand #609 and learn more about how FISCAL helps organizations such as Nordstrom, Fruit of the Loom, PSC Metals and more, save millions of dollars every year.
The FISCAL Technologies team from North America will be on hand to show delegates how NXG Forensics, the next generation purchase-to-pay risk management platform, protects the payment cycle and prevents fraud and erroneous payments.
The key benefits of NXG Forensics are:
- Protects organizational spend
- Reduces risk and fraud
- Drives P2P process efficiency
- Supports internal control and compliance
Ask our team about a free Forensic Finance Risk Review to highlight high-risk payments and suppliers that have bypassed existing controls AND identify immediate tangible cost savings.
FISCAL’s Forensic Finance Risk Review includes:
- A detailed 30-page independent forensic analysis of organisational spend
- Evidence of immediate tangible cost savings from overpayments
- A report on your highest-risk payments and suppliers
- Red ﬂags for areas of vulnerability and non-compliance
- A dashboard of KPIs and actionable insights
- Notifications on incorrect master data
- Priorities for process improvements