FISCAL Technologies to exhibit at HFMA Annual Conference
Press Release | 03rd May 2019 by Anita Matthews
The HFMA (Healthcare Financial Management Association) Annual Conference is the premier event for executives who lead and manage the business of health care. Focused on improving the business of health care, the conference draws more than 2,500 healthcare leaders from across the nation and offers more than 50 best-practice breakout sessions, and 4 focused cohorts over 3 days.
The event is taking place at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida on June 23-26.
Visit us on stand #1134 and discover how FISCAL helps healthcare organizations reduce fraud, protect spend and improve efficiency in the purchase-to-pay cycle.
The FISCAL Technologies team will be available to show delegates how NXG Forensics, the next generation purchase-to-pay risk management platform, protects the payment cycle and prevents fraud and erroneous payments.
The key benefits of NXG Forensics are:
- Protects organizational spend
- Reduces risk and fraud
- Drives P2P process efficiency
- Supports internal control and compliance
Ask our team about a free Forensic Finance Risk Review to highlight high-risk payments and suppliers that have bypassed existing controls AND identify immediate tangible cost savings.
FISCAL’s Forensic Finance Risk Review includes:
- A detailed 30-page independent forensic analysis of organisational spend
- Evidence of immediate tangible cost savings from overpayments
- A report on your highest-risk payments and suppliers
- Red ﬂags for areas of vulnerability and non-compliance
- A dashboard of KPIs and actionable insights
- Notifications on incorrect master data
- Priorities for process improvements
Get your free Forensic Finance Risk Review>>
Tags: Accounting Event