Leading organizations trust FISCAL’s solutions to protect vendor spend, defend against fraud, increase profitability and drive process improvement. Since 2003, FISCAL has safeguarded hundreds of millions of payments and is now relied on by over 250 leading organizations.
As a Sage Partner, FISCAL can offer Sage Enterprise Management users a no-obligation Transactional Finance Risk Review to provide valuable insight into your payment risks as well as potential fraud and cost savings. The resulting management report will deliver detailed analysis including a list of your highest risk vendors and transactions that may have evaded existing controls and recommendations for process improvements. Your data will be handled according to ISO27001 security standards, with confidentiality governed by a mutual NDA.
WHAT SETS AP FORENSICS® APART?
- Easy-to-use, preventative tool with 5 integrated modules and intuitive interface
- Multi-year licensing and support model that promotes partnership and shared risk and includes free upgrades for the term of the license
- Integrated risk analysis modules offering a unique risk scoring and ranking system of transactions and vendors
- Extensive, pre-built reporting library, with executive summary, customizable dashboards and drill-down facility
- In-depth cross business unit checking that supports multiple ERP input
- Ease of implementation and adoption minimizes costs and saves time
- Fast return on your investment – often just a few days
- Local helpdesk support for US and Europe
- Root cause identification, reporting and analysis to underpin ongoing process improvement
- Secure, fast online cloud service - 2-hour set-up time with minimal IT impact
AP FORENSICS SUITE
FISCAL’s AP Forensics suite is a set of powerful forensics tools that analyze accounts payable and vendor data to identify high-risk transactions and vendors, processing errors and potential fraud. It is designed to both protect overall spend via constant monitoring of all accounting systems and provide the basis for continuous process improvement.
The suite comprises several integrated modules designed to analyse the entire procure-to-pay (P2P) cycle, in particular Accounts Payable:
- AP Transactions module
- Vendors module
- Fraud module
- Constant Monitoring module
- Reports module
The AP Forensics® suite is provided via FISCAL’s secure Cloud Service, a cost-effective way for organisations to fully deploy the software on a resilient and highly available platform backed by enhanced security accredited to ISO 27001.
INSIGHTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
AP Forensics® provides both detailed reports and high-level dashboards to give managers the insight they need to identify performance issues and drive business performance forward. The Reports module includes over 80 ready-to-go reports with enhanced filtering and export options so that P2P teams can easily pull the information they need and use it for further issue and performance analysis, at the click of a button.
In addition, all users have the ability to customise their homepage dashboard, selecting from a full range of key performance indicators for a personalized, at-a-glance overview of the most important P2P metrics affecting them individually or as a department.
AN ENHANCED HIGH-LEVEL EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Provides a strategic look at several key metrics and charts designed to enable trend analysis, see the latest financial performance indicators or highlight areas requiring immediate attention.
This summary also gives an up-to-the-minute measurement of the ROI provided by the software.